Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New series: "Awesome Louisvillagers"

It's no secret that my favorite thing about this fine, fine city is the people.  I recently came home from a two week vacation up north and wanted to hug each and every Louisvillager after spending so much time with stand-offish New Englanders.  

One of my favorite things about Louisvillagers is that they're always doing really nifty, innovative, and/or kind things.  And wouldn't it be great if we could get to know a little more about the people behind these really nifty, innovative, and/or kind things-- these awesome Louisvillagers? 

But it's also no secret that-- in real life-- I'm shy as shit.  Seriously.  Sweaty-palmed, stammering, awkward-smile-that-kinda-looks-like-I-might-bite-or-cry kind of shy.  

Enter the internet. (cue gong)  And the magic of the e-interview.  (cue chorus of angels singing)

So, starting next week, I will be featuring periodic interviews with awesome Louisvillagers-- locals who are doing something cool for the city, for the region, for others, or even just for themselves.  Just five questions (more or less), just enough to let the Louisvillager get to the heart of what he or she does.  

No surprise, my shy ass is starting with people I know or kind of know.  Who do you want to hear from?  What do you want to know about Awesome Louisvillagers?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Am I too boring to interview or just overexposed? ;)

M said...

Oh silly, of course you're on the list. I'm just agonizing over WHICH five questions to ask you, Ms. M! I'd like to get B on here too... my list is HUGE! :)