Thursday, June 28, 2012

A BAKE SALE AS BIG IS YOUR HEAD!: No Kill Louisville

I love everything about this poster...

"Sunday! SUNday! SUNDAY"

The sneaky kitty in the background (those of you who know me/Twitter-know me know I'm not a huge fan of cats but have been slowly changing my mind due to meeting my kitten-sister, Poppy, and getting to know my boyfriend's two ridiculously affectionate cats).

Most of all, I love the acknowledgment that you can't mention the business La Bamba, on Bardstown Road, without mentioning the best sign in all of Louisville: BURRITOS AS BIG AS YOUR HEAD.

Amen.

It's going to as hot as the inside of a dog's mouth on Sunday, but this bake sale, at the Fairleigh Pet Center from 1pm-5pm, will feature free iced tea to cool you down.

Every single penny of this fundraiser will go toward funding spay/neuter programs in Louisville. Sundays are already a little old-fashiony... come support this excellent cause in this very old school way.

Buy a brownie, save a kitty.


Sounds good to me.

No comments: